Overnight Fishing Charter
Sunday 5th November 2017
Keen to get some mates together and spend some time fishing and catching up? Then an overnight fishing charter is a great idea and thats exactly what the group of 6 mates from Melbourne did on Sunday-Monday!
With a great bunch of blokes we headed off from Port Fairy on Sunday morning and had an enjoyable couple of days on the water, spending overnight in a sheltered area.
With a South Easterly blowing, it made fishing very hard, although we did catch some very good fish, including Snapper, Rock Cod and a fine specimen of Rock Flathead.
The boys enjoying the roe cooked up in the evening, along with a hot meal that Mary Ann had supplied us & a glass or 2 of wine. Everyone slept well in our bunk rooms and was up to enjoy some more fishing on Monday morning.
It was also Decky Ian’s birthday and all devoured the cake whipped up by MaryAnn.
- A beautiful way to end the day A beautiful way to end the day
- Decky Ian enjoying his birthday cake whipped up by Mary Ann Decky Ian enjoying his birthday cake whipped up by Mary Ann
- Enjoying dinner Enjoying dinner
- Flying Gurnard Flying Gurnard
- The happy group of mates The happy group of mates
- Nice flathead Nice flathead