Tuesday 12th Sepetmeber
The crew treated themselves today and took advantage of some good weather and headed out to have a fish for themselves - something they don't get the opoortunity to do when on Charters. They were not disappointed with what the day delivered!
Ian started off with a 53cm Snapper (a personal best) while skipper Barry started with a 29 kg School Shark. The action continued for the day, with the guys reeling in many snapper and school shark. We also brought up 2 big Seven Gill Sharks which were released. Jason - our Shark king, struggled a bit today, maintaining he didn’t want to show up the skipper.
Fishing is exceptional at the moment and there is plenty of action to be had. Join us for an action packed fishing charter - you won't be disappointed.
Give Mary Ann a call on 0429 983 112 or 55983112 - don't delay!
- Esky filling up! Esky filling up!
- Ian and his PB Snapper Ian and his PB Snapper
- Happy Fisherman Happy Fisherman
- Skipper Barry with 1 of his school shark Skipper Barry with 1 of his school shark
- Barry and Jason Barry and Jason
- Ian wrestling with a large school shark Ian wrestling with a large school shark
- Struggling to lift it! Struggling to lift it!
- His leg is fine ;) lol His leg is fine ;) lol
- Large school shark Large school shark
- Skipper Barry with another catch! Skipper Barry with another catch!
- Esky looking good - fish for days! Esky looking good - fish for days!
- 1 of the 7 gilllers sharks we caught and released 1 of the 7 gilllers sharks we caught and released